It is the 31st and we are about to celebrate another New Years. I will be honest. I have celebrated a lot of these and I am not all that in to it this year. I am sitting on the couch drinking my Gluhwein and then I will be off to bed. Don’t judge it till you’ve tried it.
I do however feel compelled to make some New Year’s resolutions. Last year my resolution was to be better… it was a bit of a cop out, but I think I followed through on it on a couple fronts. Here are the contenders for this year:
1. Make time to have adventures/memorable moments
2. Focus on cleaning less
3. Learn something new
4. Read more
5. Stretch/exercise regularly
6. Use my memberships more (zoo, library, community center, etc)
7. Require less mindreading of my husband. Let him know what I am thinking and finally update my amazon wish list.
8. Do little things for the people I love so that they know that I am thinking of them.
9. Finish home projects that are currently in limbo… hallway trim, K’s storage, the D*!& fence
I can’t bring myself to go into double digits so I will stick with 9. I hope you all have a wonderful new years and set some reasonable resolutions/goals for yourself. For those of you that are going to be awake at midnight maybe you should consider resolving to get a little bit more sleep next year.